Former Section Officers - Where are They Now
1. Name: Bart A Winkler
2. Lodge when served: Woa Cholena
3. Section Office(s) and year(s) served: SE-3 Section Chief 1985 / Southeast Region Chief 1986
4. Current OA and Scouting involvement: Asst Scoutmaster Troop 323, Lake Villa, IL and active in Ma Ka Ja Wan Lodge 40
5. Fondest memories of time as section officer and in the OA: Social networking after serving as an officer with friends from around the section. Patch trading
6. People/places/things/events that had an impact on you while in the OA: Ken Ackerman as Section Advisor; OA Philmont Treks (1985 and 1989)
7. What have you done since serving as an officer: Currently Regional Sales Manager with inVentiv Health in the Central Region of the country. I live in the Chicago area due to transferring to this area with Abbott/Hospira.
8. Non-Scouting involvement, honors, awards, achievements since serving: Currently Serving on the Board of Education for Community High School District 117, Board member for Lakes – Antioch Lacrosse Club, Board of Sequoit Pride (Antioch Community High School Booster Club, Board of Antioch Sequoits Booster Club, Inc
9. Words of advice for younger Arrowmen: Take advantage of every opportunity to take leadership positions and experience what the Order of the Arrow has to offer.